Dave Howe demonstrated courtesy, on Friday, October 24, 2008, by returning my phone call. It has been impossible for me to inform fellow investors pf changes in my contact information. At my request, Dave Howe took my updated information and sent my the updated list of owners with their e-mail addresses. He told me that our building is in the class "B" category. Most distressed properties are being dealt with this week. He stated that we should be getting letters in the next week or two with information about the conference call. I expressed my sincere appreciation of his returning my phone call, as it was going to help us in selecting a representative prepared to ask questions with the conference. Hopefully, you all received a copy of the updated list I e-mailed to you on October 27, 2008. For me, my contact with Dave Howe, has allowed me to become linked with fellow investors.
It is unfortunate that it has taken so long to get linked, but I am grateful to all of you for your united efforts. Thank you so much!
Monday, October 27, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment