Sunday, October 12, 2008

Weston Parkway

My name is Tom Glosser, another investor. I agree with the other comments and would like to add mine. I have a call into Dave Howe, Investor Services Manager. Don't know if I will get a call back or not. However, I would like him to explain why DBSI is even going through this so called review process. As a property management company, it would seem to me that they should be on top of each properties financials at all times. Is this a nelect of duty? Also, they are making a blanket statement that the properties are producing insufficient income without providing any financial reports to back this up. I want to request that Mr. Howe immediately provide these reports to us. In addition, I want to ask Mr. Howe why the DBSI website has been revised to remove investor contact information and the message board. Does DBSI not want investors talking to each other? Also, the quarterly reports can no longer be accessed on line. It all sounds very suspicious to me. If they are not responsive, then I think we ought to have an attorney write a letter to them.

I also agree that we need to immediately determine if we are in any default of mortgage payments, and we need someone with a financial background to audit the books.

No comments: